Hey guys, I just wanted to quickly throw up a blog post about some thingies...
1. I just uploaded "Version 1.1" patches for Phantom Reverse Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4..
- Locket set up was improved in episode 1 - including motivation logic in episode 3
- Added to Melonie's character intro
- Word counts and length were trimmed down a bit here and there
- Added three additional visuals to episode 2's fight scene
- Episode 1 is now titled "Phantom" on the titlescreen
- More emotion, character and depth added to episode 4 dialogue
- Added 2 new music tracks to episode 4
- You can find specific brief patch notes in the description of each episode
2. I'm working on Episode 5 now
- It should be up early next month, which will hopefully be followed by the finale (episode 6) not long after
- The story I have planned for it is really cool so far - hopefully people will like it
3. I've decided to privatise Chronicle Bulletin
- This is only a temporary thing. I really think I kinda screwed up that series. It was just lacking a lot of the things I think I usually do quite well - like character arcs, emotional cores and things like that. While a lot of my stuff has this kind of intentional shit-posting aesthetic, I think that series still has some inexcusably bad, lazy visuals lol. It just doesn't make sense with the tone.
- I'll make them public again eventually - most likely after I maybe tidy them up a bit to improve these areas
4. After Phantom Reverse concludes, I'll be doing one more series this year...
- I'll be revealing what it is later down the line, but I know it's something people have been wanting for a while.
- It's a stand-alone sequel to something
- It'll be 5 episodes long
- Visually, it'll follow in the footsteps of Phantom, though will hopefully look a touch better as I'll be spending about a month on each episode.
That's all for now.
If you don't already, you can......
THANKS , HAVE A GREAT WEEK ~
- JACK ASTRAL